The good life is a gift from our generous Father. It is both abundant life now and eternal life throughout the endless ages.
Imagine a wealthy father whose abundant riches are so great that no one can even begin to guess his net worth. Everyone believes this father to be kind, generous and loving. In fact, even perfect strangers testify to this father’s desire to provide the good life for those who serve him.
However, a paradox exists, for many of the children of this most wealthy father sincerely believe he expects them to live meagerly instead of abundantly. They feel they must dwell in mortgaged homes with debt weighing heavily upon their shoulders, hopelessly enslaved to lack and continual need. While faithfully praising the goodness of their father, they never seem to break out of the paralyzing grip of insufficiency.
All of this takes place while their rich father’s wealth continues to compound, and they fall further and further behind, accumulating bill upon bill, credit card upon credit card, and debt upon debt. To make matters worse, whenever a special opportunity for the advancement of the father’s aggressive expansion program arises, his children must all generously chip in to pay for the new program. They continually encourage one another to scrimp and scrape to fund these special advancement projects for their rich father. These children sincerely believe that it’s up to them to provide for their father’s dream of world evangelism.
Would you call this father loving, kind or generous? I think not. In fact, when a father in today’s culture fails to provide for his children, he is called abusive and uncaring. The courts often force such rogue fathers to pay child support, attaching their wages to assure that their children’s needs are properly met. In plain words, the court of public opinion would brand this father’s actions as blatant child abuse.
How strange it must seem to the lost people of this world that the notoriously rich God of heaven would so poorly provide for His own children!
Now here is the truth of the matter: As children of God, we have a heavenly Father who “owns the cattle on a thousand hills” (Psalm 50:10). The rich God of the Scripture openly declares, “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts” (Haggai 2:8). Everyone knows the real God has limitless assets.
This book will show you how to:
• Be set free from the bondage of traditional religion’s poorgod syndrome.
• Be delivered from the ongoing burden of having to continually bail out a needy god.
• Be enlightened to God’s plan for you to have abundant blessings in this life as well as in the next life.
• Be released from the deceptions of organized religion.
• Become re-acclimated to living in the abundant environment of Eden, which has been God’s desire for you since the beginning of time.
• Be truly transformed by the rich God’s Son to experience new life in Christ, a more abundant life.
• Learn how to take dominion over this world’s corrupt religious system instead of serving it as a slave.
• Be prepared to witness a harvest-proportion increase on the monies you sow into the good ground of true world evangelism.
• Be abundantly blessed by your Heavenly Father who promises to provide you with exceedingly abundantly more than you can ask or think.
Child of God, this is your moment in God’s plan to leave behind the past lies of the enemy and lay hold on the abundant inheritance that God has prepared for you! I invite you to join me in seeing God’s Word with new eyes. I want to show you that God has promised a generous portion of this world’s great wealth to you and your loved ones.